Rescission of the contract and Returns Policy
You are entitled to return your order placed with us, within 14 days from the day of receipt of the order by you or an assigned third party, without having to state any reason for the cancelation. You should thus inform us within 14 days from receipt of the order that you wish to return it by filling the Return Form (found online here) and submitting it to us, either by email on email@example.com
or by registered post ONLY, to the address Gregoriou Xenopoulou 5, 1061 Nicosia within the 14 day period stated above. Once we receive your Return Form, we shall contact you immediately confirming receipt.
You are obliged to return the items to us within 14 days from the date you informed us of your intention to return the items. Returns are to be made in the manner described below.
The right to return your order (in full or partial) will expire after 14 days from the day of receipt of the order, or if you fail to send the order to us within 14 days of submitting the Return Form.
Please note that we do not offer product exchanges.
For returned items we will issue you with a credit voucher which you can use to purchase anything of your choice of an equal value from Timinis Online including any postage costs. The credit voucher issued, is valid for a period of one month and can only be redeemed at Timinis Online.
If you do not wish for a credit voucher to be issued, we can refund you. The refund will include the purchase price of the item/goods and all postage/shipping costs (if any) paid by the customer.
When returned, the items/goods must be returned in its original condition which includes all tags and packaging and without being worn, washed or altered. For health and hygiene reasons we do not accept returns of underwear.
All goods/items will be inspected upon return. If we are not satisfied that they are in their original condition we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
Goods must be returned in one package, using ACS Courier (for delivery in Cyprus) or DHL (for worldwide delivery) as the case may be. At all times, you should hold proof of returning the order, since we might require you to provide us with records of dispatch to us. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, therefore please ensure that they are properly packaged and that you keep your proof of postage.
Items/Goods must be returned to us at:
Timinis Online, 5 Gr. Xenopoulou Street, Nicosia 1061
Please ensure that you enclose a copy of your complete return/refund form in the package and that the returns label is attached to the outside. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNED GOODS WITHOUT A COMPLETED RETURN FORM .
If you have lost your returns label you can reprint one here.
All returns will be processed once we have received and checked the items. You will be notified by email.
Refunding the Purchase
Once the return has been checked by our team and a refund is possible, you will receive an email regarding the returned items. We will refund you as quickly as possible and provided the returned items/goods bear the characteristics set above. Please note:
- The refund is always credited to the purchaser’ s account.
- The time it takes to receive your refund depends on the payment method or your credit card provider.
For more information on returns, please see our terms & conditions.
If you require further assistance, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Goods are offered subject to availability. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
- Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice. Claims for damaged goods must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. Please inspect goods immediately.
- For suitability of goods please contact the manufacturer.
- Orders delivered may be subject to a delivery charge, click here to see Delivery Conditions.
- Signing upon delivery for goods means that you accept the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
- The cardholders name and address and delivery address must be the same for the 1st order.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Box numbers.
- The company policy is to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receiving your order and/or confirming payment, however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding. M.G. Timinis & Sons Ltd cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
- The user will indemnify M.G. Timinis & Sons Ltd against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this web site.
- We do not accept any returns or exchanges of items purchased from Timinis Online in any of our other stores.
- All approved returns will be credited as soon as possible in the account and payment method as used for original purchase.
For any complaints please call 22 762346 (office hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-2:00 except Wednesday 9:00-1:30 or send an email to email@example.com).